To enrich the lives of people we touch by helping them create financial freedom and security
At Strategic Wealth Design, we recognize that most people have two primary financial goals: Financial Security (you’ll be okay no matter what happens) and Financial Freedom (enough net worth that you don’t have to work if you don’t want to). However, work, family and social obligations often make it difficult to find time to plan for the future you want.
That is why we serve busy families, small business owners and professionals who are looking for financial guidance and coaching, so they can focus on living their lives and running their businesses.
Our approach starts with listening and understanding your goals, dreams, and concerns. Then we get to work and help you:
- Get financially organized
- Protect your income and wealth
- Gain tax efficiencies
- Reduce financial waste
- Save and invest more
Using a Comprehensive Financial Planning process, we help you create a plan that addresses all aspects of your financial life, from protection and cash flow, to retirement savings and taxes.
Our Core Values
Being Passionate – We take pride in our work and love what we do.
Being Connected – We support our clients and each other with respect and accountability.
Being a Professional – We are committed to our clients and dedicated to our craft.
Being a Leader – We lead our team and our clients to achieve their best self.
Want to know more about us and the services we provide?
Meet The Team
Mahesh Odhrani, CFP®, ChFC®, AIF®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Management Information Systems from UNLV
- FINRA Series 65 license
- Life and Health Insurance License
- UNLV Lee Business School Executive Advisory Board, Board Member
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, Member
- Southern Nevada Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (SNAIFA), Past President
- Conscious Capitalism Las Vegas Chapter, Past Treasurer and Past Board Member
- UNLV Lee Business School Alumni Association, Past President
- Clark High School’s Academy of Finance, Past Mentor
- UNLV Alumni Association, Past Board Member
Raised in Dubai, but Las Vegas has been home since 1999
Married to Mamta, with two sons, Nirvan and Rehan, and one little princess, Yasmin
Enjoys anything that keeps his body healthy, plus meditating for his spirit
Likes films about superheroes who care about the world as much as he does
Enjoys reading books on leadership and business
Industry experience – 17 Years
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Concordia University in Montreal, Canada.
- Real Autism Difference (RAD), Board Member
Born and raised in Hong Kong
Nickname: Mamtu, pronounced “Mum-too”
Loves any kind of shoes, from stilettos to TOMS
Likes to cook, eat, read, and travel
Favorite thing is spending time with kids and cocker spaniel, Uzo
Industry experience – 13 Years
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management from UNLV
- FINRA Series 66 License
- Life and Health Insurance License
Born and raised in Las Vegas (a rare native!)
Enjoys soccer and basketball
Likes to binge-watch movies and TV shows
Learned Spanish while spending two years in Chile as a missionary
He and wife Kayla have three children: Mason, Brielle and Olivia
Industry experience – 11 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Law from Cergy University in Cergy-Pontoise, France
Born and raised in Paris, France
Married, with two children and a puppy
Enjoys, dancing, cooking, spending time with her family, and playing with her kids
Personal motto: “To feel good, make people feel good”
Industry experience – 1.5 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services from University of Wisconsin Superior
- Masters degree in Financial Planning from South Dakota State University
- Studying to attain the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation
Resides in central Minnesota with her husband and four children
Enjoys playing piano, listening to music and podcasts, kayaking, watching her kids play sports, and hanging out with family and friends
Passionate about historical preservation, and also causes that help children and struggling families
Her family is owned by a Maine Coon cat named Koshka
Industry experience – 4 Years
Chief of Staff
- Associate’s degree from the College of Southern Nevada.
- 15 years of marketing experience.
Married with two fur children (cats)
Has an eclectic collection of original art
Passionate about supporting animal charities
Enjoys traveling and experiencing other cultures
Likes to play trivia games and watch Jeopardy!
Industry experience – 2.5 years
Strategic Wealth Design
2190 East Pebble Road, Suite 260
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Saturday: By Appointment
Schedule 30-minute Consultation
Use the button below to schedule a complementary introductory call.
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and Strategic Wealth Design are not affiliated. This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, KY, MO, MT, NV, NM, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, WA. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.
The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of these websites provided herein, Strategic Wealth Design makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information, and programs made available through this site.